Award-winning top producers celebrated a successful 2015
An invitation-only celebration on April 5 honored Ventura County agents who earned top awards for sales and production in 2015.
The breakfast event at the Tower Club in Oxnard included agents who received a number of prestigious honors at REv’d Up, the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices annual sales convention held March 6-8 in Dallas.
Among those honored were Ventura County agents who:
- Ranked within the 100 top producers of 2015 among more than 40,000 sales associates in 1,200 offices throughout 47 states in the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices affiliate network
- Ranked among the top 10 highest-producing agents and the top 10 highest-producing teams in the network
- Received Legend awards for performing at a high level for 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 consecutive years; these awards are based off the Chairman’s Circle award, given to agents with exceptional annual sales volume and residential units sold
In addition, Ventura County agents who achieved the following award levels were honored at the celebration:
- Chairman’s Circle – Diamond
- Chairman’s Circle – Platinum
- Chairman’s Circle – Gold
- President’s Circle
- Leading Edge
- Honor Society